Sunday, January 8, 2012

Pregnant with 3rd child

I know I have not been updating my blog much. Well close to a year, really. When you have 2 growing up kids, they take a lot of your time - especially when you are a working mom too.

So anyway, my darling Princess Auni is already 4 going on 5 this year. My dear cutie-pie Ulfa is already 20mths old. And I'm currently pregnant with baby no. 3.

I went for a scan a few weeks back and was told that there is 80% chance that the baby is a girl. Auni who was in the room with me exclaimed, "Girl?! Another girl! 3 girls!" Haha...she was hoping for a boy obviously.

Well this time round, it didn't matter whether it is a boy or girl. What matters is that the baby is healthy. Baby's edd is 14 May 2012.

It is always exciting when expecting a child. Auni already knows that she is having another sister. I need to prepare Ulfa for the baby. She is so attached to me.

No comments: