Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Baby Having THE Flu

Urrgghh! Now baby has the flu. Well, according to the PD, baby caught the runny nose first and passed it to Princess who then also developed cough and then Princess probably passed the cough virus to Baby thus now Baby has cough and runny nose. But no fever, thank God.]

It is so sad looking at such a small baby coughing away. I hope she recovers soon. It is especially tiring for me. Now I set reminders to remind me what time to feed who their medication. I feel like I'm falling sick myself but I've got to stay strong for my girls.

I'm so tired. I'm still trying to get used to being a mom of two. It's tough finding time to spend with Princess at times as when we are having fun, Baby wants milk. But Princess has been really understanding. She loves her sister, always kissing her. Calling me to carry her sister whenever Baby is crying.

I love MY GIRLS!!

No comments: