Thursday, April 1, 2010

Baby's Having A Cold

I think Baby has caught a cold. Possibly from one of the people who came to visit. Actually I kinda know who she could have gotten it from and I'm pissed that some people are so irresponsible. If you are not well or a member of your family is not well then don't visit a newborn. You can visit later. I won't even hold it against you. I can't possibly chase you away, can I? And now poor baby has caught a cold.

I'll be going to see a paediatrician later. It opens at 7.30p.m. I hope Baby feels better soon. So sad seeing her sneezing and such.

As for my previous post on breastfeeding, I've got some answers from the mommoes in MummySG forum. My baby could be going through a growth spurt then coz now she's feeding better. I also learnt that I can burp her in between feeds as she might have a gassy tummy and that is why she keeps wanting to feed.

I am really enjoying my breastfeeding journey so far as I know I'm giving my child the best.

No comments: