Monday, April 5, 2010

Princess Having Bronchitis

Brought Baby to polyclinic today for jaundice check-up. Jaundice level is down to normal level so Baby need not go for anymore check-ups on bilirubin level.

Brought Princess to a GP today as she was coughing badly and had fever of 39.2 celsius yesterday night. Her usual doctor was not in but another doctor was around to see her. Would prefer her usual doctor actually...

Anyway, the doctor said that Princess had moderate bronchitis and that if her health worsens the next 2-3 days, she needs to be brought to KKH. The doctor prescribed antibiotics, cough syrup, salbutamol and singulair. So far Princess seems alright. She is still very lively but her cough is pretty chesty. I really hope that she'll recover soon.

In the meantime, I'm not allowing Princess to attend childcare as she is not feeling well. This means that I have to take care of Princess and Baby at the same time, without hubby around as he is working. This is the first time after I gave birth to Baby that I'll be taking care of both of them on my own. I'm kind of excited, actually.

Hope that Princess recovers soon. I worry for her.

No comments: