Monday, March 15, 2010

38th wk, 2cm dilated and still no show

I don't know how to describe what I'm feeling. I'm 2cm dilated for 2 wks already and still have not given birth. I think the baby is getting too comfortable in the tummy. I really don't want to be induced as Princess was induced. I want to go through the natural flow of things this time round. I gave birth to Princess at 38 weeks.

I was feeling contractions quite frequently last week. But now, I'm not getting much contractions and in fact, I've been sleeping quite well these past 3 days. Oh, but when getting up from being seated...I can feel the backache. I've put on 14kg!!! With Princess, I put on 12kg. I really hope to give birth soon. It's weird coz I actually feel happy whenever I get cramps...haha

Princess is down with mild fever and cough. She just recovered from her cough and 2 days later, gets it again. Poor girl. I know she feels uncomfortable especially when she's asleep. Fortunately her fever is not that high. I really hope she recovers soon. She's at home with me today. Her school is closed for today. Even if it's opened, I wouldn't send her to school as she's not feeling well. Will send her when she's better.

No comments: