Thursday, March 11, 2010

Leapfrog DVDs

I have 2 nephews- one 19mths old and another 3years and 1 mth old. Wonderful lovely kids. Yesterday, I went over to their place and brought along Letter Factory DVD. As we played the DVD, Princess of course knows all the letters. My nephews were also enjoying themselves and singing along while learning the letter sounds. Their parents were impressed and asked me to help purchase the DVD for them. As for me, I'll gladly to do so. Anything for the children.

I wonder why Leapfrog's DVD was discontinued from being sold in Singapore. It is really good and kids enjoy it.

Sometimes I wish and I can just be a SAHM and just spend time teaching my children and home-schooling them. Yes, I want to home school my kids. Do I have the resources? NO. Anyone has any idea how to go about to home school your kids?

No comments: